Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day Three: To your parents

Dear Mama and Papa,

Thank you for everything. I don't know what I'll be without you, honestly. I always pray na sana nothing bad would happen to you, and if possible you could live a longer life than I would. I know that it is selfish of me to wish for that, but I don't think I can go on without either of you and I'd just be a complete mess.

I know that we may be a very sweet and tight family, but I am not as expressive as you'd want me to be. I got too used to the life alone that I lived in the Philippines (that was 7 years away from you guys.) So please just give me some time to adjust. I know you understand.

Anyway, thank you for your love, your understanding, and your support for everything I do, and plan to do. Thank you for always catching me when I fall. BASTA. THANK YOU NALANG. I LOVE YOU.


With love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment