Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Letter D

Dear D,

I like you, but just as a friend. I'm sure of it now. Because if I did like you it wouldn't take this much effort for me to think of reasons why I like you and rebut all reasons that are against you. So now I'm thinking, maybe I like B, because of that dream the other day. But I'm actually leaning towards this other guy. I think, D, you know him. He's really nice and he makes me feel special, something that you sometimes forget to do, are choose not to do. I don't really know.

Oh, and speaking of B, you know it's weird. Ever since that dream, I've been seeing him everyday. I even got to hold his hand. I try to keep a straight face whenever I see him. But it's really hard, and very awkward for me to be around him.

You're a good man, D.

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment