Friday, January 22, 2010

Letter B

Dear B,

I woke up today with a heavy weight in my chest. I had a dream that involved you. I kissed you, but you pushed me away. Then I said I'm sorry. And then we kissed. And it didn't feel good having such a dream about you, because I told myself I'm over you. And I've been over you for a long time. Or maybe I'm not. Does that mean anything? Is my subconscious telling me something that I've always been trying to push back inside?

I've been distracted today, and even 12 hours after I've awoken, the dream keeps replaying in my head and messing with me all day.

Please get out of my head.

With Love,
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. who's B? hmmm intriguing :p ang cute naman ng mga entries mo. Letter per letter (gets?). Baka ma-publish pa! hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Haeja, magugulat ka. Share ko with you when we talk!

    ReplyDelete