Thursday, January 21, 2010

here we go again

I should be an expert in writing introductory blog posts. This is probably the fiftieth new blog that I have created. I have the habit of creating blogs, then losing interest or the time to update and then stopping, then wanting to start up again. I'm fickle like that. But this time I hope this is permanent. I also figured that my last blog had too much issues in it already, and since I have a new set of issues now, why not start a new one, right?

I'm non-confrontational, but at the same time, i explode when I cannot speak my mind. I realized the value of blogging when I stopped. The main reason I blog is because I want to speak my mind, but not really be heard. But a little following wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr have greatly affected my ability to construct a straight sentence, therefore please forgive me in the future if it is manifested in my writing.

Caution: I can be EMO at times.

With Love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment